eVolve Electrical v3.0.0
Release Date 06/12/2019
- Downloads: http://evolvemep.com/downloads/
- Feedback and ideas: http://evolvemep.com/electrical-ideas/
- Support: https://myportal.asti.com/CreateNewCase.aspx
- Autodesk® Revit® 2018.3
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019
New Features and Enhancements
- eVolve Families
- New eVolve parameters throughout all families for easy filtering and grouping of materials.
- Hardware finishes added; Egalve, HD Galve, Gold, Stainless Steel
- Family Browser
- Access all of the eVolve families from the new Family Browser.
- Search, group, and filter the browser to easily find parts
- Create and add custom libraries to the browser
- Hardware options moved to type parameters to allow for creating standardized configurations
- New types to include or exclude hardware
- Hot Dip Galve finish uses Stainless Steel hardware
- Conduit Bends
- Re designed bend families now allow conduti runs to stay connected while bend is adjusted.
- Bend angles adjust automatically based on bend requirements.
- Conduit types with factory elbows added.
- Spooling (Sheet Creation)
- Now use enhanced Revit assemblies and eVolve Spool Manager to create spools.
- Batch Spooling (multiple sheets at one time)
- Batch Labeling for bills of materials.
- Customizable sheet layouts
- Layout Points
- Auto label ID and descriptions for manually placed points.
- Bulk label nested points through Point Manager
- Point manager allows for quick filtering to select points for export or labeling.
- Error checking to prevent duplicate point names.