The eVolve Pathway raceway feature is available to allow users to quickly draw a placeholder, or pathway, for future raceways. Using Revit's duct with eVolve's pathway fittings, pathways can be easily created, sized, and color coded as needed.
To Draw Pathway
From the eVolve Electrical ribbon, in the Raceway panel, click the Pathway button.
Once selected, drawing with pathway is the same as drawing with duct, and similar to conduit and pipe. The dimensions and height of the pathway are adjustable while drawing and with the modify feature.
To Change Pathway Color
- From chosen view, type "VV" or "VG" to bring up the Visibility/Graphic Override window.
- From the Filters tab, click Add.
- Scroll down and select eE_Pathway , click OK.
- From the Filters tab, next to eE_Pathway , click the Override button under Patterns.
- Select a Pattern (solid fill, materials, etc.) and select a Color. Click OK.
- Click Apply and OK to exit the Visibility and Graphics Override window.