Intro To Utilities
- Family Browser- An always expanding catalog of pre-built parts and assemblies.
- Element Filter- Provides highly customizable and storable rule sets that help users to quickly select, isolate, hide, halftone, or apply transparency to specific items in a model.
- Parameter Sync- Allows for the creation of rules that will sync values between two parameters within a specified Revit category.
- Workset Manager- Assign multiple categories to a workset, as well as create and assign rules to worksets.
- Macro Automation- Utilize eVolve Element Filters to drastically cut down codebase and allow it to be applied more universally.
- Align and Space model elements- The Place Hangers and Place Sleeves features allow for the rapid automation of building, placement, and spacing of these elements.