Place Hosted Points
The Place Hosted Points function allows manually placement of points and is intended to be used with a mouse. When placing a hosted point, the point inherits specified attribute(s) of the element the point is placed on and appears in the Layout_Point_Description filed.
- From the ribbon, click eVolve Electrical and click Place Hosted Points from the Layout Points panel.
- From the drawing area, click any element.
- From the Place Hosted Points window, enter a value in the Starting Point Number dialog box, type or select a value in the Enter a value for Description or select a parameter to source from menu, and click OK.
- From the drawing area, click the element to host point.
- Continue clicking with the mouse to place additional points.Points inherit the attributes of selected elements.
- Once complete, press ESC twice to exit the Place Hosted Points function.