Modify Prefab Package
The Modify Package feature gives you the ability to add/remove elements to/from a Package. It also gives you the ability to transfer elements from one Package to another.
Using the Command
- From the eVolve Electrical ribbon, in the Pre-Fabrication panel, click Modify Spool from the Spooling menu.
- In the drawing area, click any part that's in your desired package. (Revit's temporary view will be displayed).
- Although you selected a certain assembly to edit, you will see other parts in the model too.
Though available, window selection during this operation will cause a complete redefinition of the spool with only elements you have selected during editing.
- To remove a part from the package you are editing, select one of the existing parts and it will be removed. The tool tip will demonstrate a minus sign or plus sign to demonstrate which action is being performed.
- To add a part to the package, click on parts that are not already a part of this spool assembly and they will be automatically moved to this package. If the part previously existed in another package they will be removed from it as well.
- Once you have completed modifying your Package, click Finish in the Options Bar.
If sheets were generated for the assemblies prior to modifying the assemblies, you will be prompted to regenerate sheets.