The new Continue Run feature is another great time saver from the eVolve Team. When modeling runs, there are many times when sections of conduit are drawn and connected later. Sometimes the pause is for a corner, or others it's to go into a pull box. Whatever the reason is, the Continue Run feature allows for the seamless continuation of run data into each added section. The feature only requires the selection of a source run and then the selection of the destination run to continue the data onto.
To Utilize the Continue Run Tool
- From the Conduit Panel, in the eVolve Ribbon, click Continue Run.
- Select the source run by clicking on it.
- Select the destination run by clicking on it.
- Click Esc to finish the command.
- Hold Shift
- Click Continue Run
- Window Select Runs to Isolate
- Select, by clicking the Source then Destination for each conduit run.
- When the final available option has been selected, the isolate function will close out.