Assign Run Id
Assign Run Id
The Assign Run Id feature allows users to assign Conduit Run Schedule values to a conduit run quickly. When applied, the schedule values will sync with the eVolve_ConduitRun_ shared parameters. A Revit schedule can also be created using the eVolve_ConduitRun parameters, and a sample schedule can be found within the eVolve Template file labeled eE_Conduit_Run_Schedule.
Run Id panel
- Run Id menu - displays all runs in the Conduit Run Schedule
- Only Show Available Runs checkbox - when checked, the Run Id menu is filtered and only displays runs that have not been assigned a Run Id
- Filter by selection checkbox - when checked, the Run Id menu only displays runs applicable to the selected runs. For example, if two conduit runs are selected, then the Run Id menu will only display runs of the same size and with a parallel quantity of 2.
To Assign a Run Id
- From the eVolve ribbon, in the Conduit Data panel, click the Assign Run Id button.
- From the active project view, select an element that will be assigned the run id.
- When the Assign Run Id window appears, select a run from the drop-down menu and click OK. The originally selected run will inherit this runs parameters.
- Continue steps 1-4 for each additional run to be reassigned.
TIP: While the embedded grids do not have the Grid States feature, the state of the grid and its columns are perpetual and will persist once Revit is reopened. To quickly restore a grid to the default state, right-click in the upper left corner of the grid.