These panel frame families were created for mounting panels and transformers to a prefabricated frame. Almost all measurements can be adjusted for the perfect configuration. The families consist of the eE_ASM_Panel_Tx_Panel_Frame, from which the eE_ASM_Panel_Tx_Left_Frame and eE_ASM_Panel_Tx_Right_Frame families are created. The properties of any one of these families will also apply to the others.
Panel Frame Adjustments
- Panel Frame Width- Enter the width of the panel mounting section of the frame
- Panel Frame Height- Enter the height of the panel mounting section of the frame
Panel Cross Supports
- Cross Support On- Check this box for each support to turn on
- Cross Support Height- Enter the height for each cross support here
Panel Strut Supports
- Show Top Support- Turns on the top frame support strut
- Show Bottom Support- Turns on the bottom frame support strut
- Bottom Support Height- Enter the height of the bottom frame support strut
Panel to Transformer Gap
- Panel to Transformer Gap- Enter the distance between the panel frame section and the transformer mounting section.
- Transformer Mounting Width- The width of the two transformer mounting legs
- Transformer Support Length- The length of the two transformer mounting legs
- 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- 2" x 2"
Panel Strut Type
- Use Standard Strut- mounts one of the below sizes of standard strut to the panel section of the frame. Use 4D Strut must be unchecked.
- Use 4D Strut- mounts one of the below sizes of 4D strut to the panel section of the frame. Use Standard Strut must be unchecked.
- 4D Strut 1-1/8"
- 4D Strut 2-1/8"
Transformer Support Size- Width of individual transformer support legs