Strut Transformer Stand Type 1
The family, eE_ASM_Strut_TX_Stand_Type_1, is another powerful eVolve prefab family. This rack is designed to have a transformer mounted to the top, but there can be many more uses for it. All dimensions and hardware options are adjustable and will report to eVolve Boms and Schedules.
- Frame Height
- Frame Width
- Frame Depth
- Extend Back Strut- If needed, enter the amount desired for the strut to extend from the back of the rack. Typically for support purposes. (This is where wall support L Brackets get placed when turned on)
- Show Center Cross Support- Turns on a cross support on the top of the frame
- Center Cross Support Offset- Distance from the front edge of the frame
- Show Leg Brace- Turn on leg braces. Mounted front to back
- Leg Brace Height- Height from bottom of frame
- Wall Support L Bracket- Turn on wall support L Brackets. Attache to rear strut extension.
- Floor Support L Bracket- Turn on floor support L Brackets. Attache to base of strut legs.