eVolve System Family Settings
Choose a reference project for loading families. Default loads default eVolve families which references eVolveSystemFamilies.rvt. If any changes are made, eVolve will create and store a file named UserSystemTypes.xml for storing and referencing the changes.
Changing Workstation System Families
- From the eVolve Electrical ribbon, in the Resources panel, click the Settings button and click System Families.
- From the System Families window, under Reference Project, select a file-path to the project that contains the Families that eVolve will be utilizing for that workstation. In the photo below, a default file-path is shown.
- Select a tab for the family category being added.
- Click in the top row to add a new row/family.
- Under Type Name, enter the name of the part being added exactly as it appears in the reference model.
- Under Description, enter the desired description. This will be what appears in the eE_Description parameter.
- Click OK.
To Return to Default System Families
- From the eVolve Electrical ribbon, in the Resources panel, click the Settings button and click Workstation Settings.
- From the Workstation Settings window, under System Families Company Standards File, delete the shown filepath so the field is blank.
- Click OK.
- Restart Revit for the change to take effect.