The delete spool feature replaces the native Revit Disassemble function. This feature will disassemble any selected spools (Revit assemblies).
- eVolve tab ⮞ Prefabrication panel ⮞ Delete Spool button
- From the eVolve ribbon, in the Prefabrication panel, click Define Spool.
- From the Create/Define Spool window, enter a value in the Starting Spool Name field, and click OK.
- From the drawing area, using a window selection or crossing window selection, choose the desired elements to spool and click Finish in the Options Bar.
- Continue to select elements to spool or click Finish in the Options Bar to complete the session.