eVolve Electrical v5.4.3 HotFix
IMPORTANT READ BELOW
This release changes the Bend Configuration data format. All users of a project must update to this release of eVolve Electrical to ensure consistent behavior and prevent data loss.
- Downloads: http://evolvemep.com/downloads
- Feedback and Ideas: https://www.evolvemep.com/evolve-electrical-ideas/
- Support: https://www.evolvemep.com/contact-support/
- Foresite: https://foresite.evolvemep.com/
- Autodesk® Revit® 2020.2.7
- Autodesk® Revit® 2021.1.6
- Autodesk® Revit® 2022.1.0
- UI Updates for French localization
- Bend Settings - added Stub 90 default End Length (this is the change which affects the data format)
- This fix addressed issues that sometimes would cause an error when modeling specific conduit sizes/types at certain angles.
- Some couplings not placing during single placement mode
- Opening a new version of Revit causes errors
- Quick Bend Totals not calculating correctly.
- Point Manager XYZ coordinates being editable
- Factory elbow updated with missing length formula
- LBS Annotations updated to align with Locations family
Refer to the 5.4.1 release notes for additional technical notes.