The eVolve Place Coupling Feature
Once again, eVolve has added a new time saving feature. Users can now draw conduit runs without fittings, using factory elbows, and at any time click a button to place couplings all along the selected run(s) at chosen increments. This feature can also be used to create bulk offsets by placing a group of Auto Couplings and changing them to offsets afterwards.
The Conduit Couplings Configuration Window
- Placement Mode
- Entire Path- Places couplings along the entire conduit run
- Change of Direction- Places couplings up to the next change in direction/elbow
- Single Location- Places couplings in the selected conduit segment
- Spacing- Location to specify coupling spacing. Default is 10’ for utilizing full sticks of conduit
Using the Auto Coupling Feature
- From the eVolve Electrical Ribbon, in the Conduit panel, click the Auto Coupling button
- From the active Project View, select the conduit run/s to add couplings to
- Click Finish
- When the Conduit Couplings Configuration window appears, select a Placement Mode, the desired coupling Spacing, and click OK.
- In the active Project View, click toward the left or right of the view to show which direction to implement the change. (If not Entire Path)