Create Kit Area
eVolve Create Kit Area
To take advantage of the eVolve Kitting feature, kit areas need to be created first. Creating a kit area is as simple as loading an adjustable cube family into the project, adjusting it to the dimensions of the area to be kitted, and adding preferred naming categories.
To Create a Kit Area
- From the Kitting panel, in the eVolve Electrical ribbon, click the button to open the Kitting drop down menu.
- Click the Create Kit Area button to load the kitting cube family into the project.
- Place the cube in preferred area and adjust it to fit. Adjustments can be made using the Align (AL) command to stretch the cube (see below), or by using the cubes dimension grip arrows.
- From the Properties Palate, Under Kit Unit Formation parameters, Enter a kit name for this area in the field adjacent to eE_KitId_Name
- There are several other fields in this section that can be filled in for future filtering or other uses, if needed.
- Under Unit Limits parameters, dimensions can be adjusted. Inspect the KitArea_Height and level.
- Click Apply.