EMT Nipple Assembly
- Nipple Length- End to end length of Assembly, not including bushings
- Elevation From Level
- Set Screw- If checked, set screw connectors will be used in the assembly, otherwise it will use compression connectors.
- Connector Gap- This parameter controls the depth of which the conduit sits within the connector. Ultimately, it moves the Revit MEP connector within the fitting.
- Plastic Bushings- If checked, plastic bushings will be used in the assembly.
- Bond Bushing- If checked, bond bushings will be used in the assembly.