Threaded Rod Assembly
- Mounting Length- Length from the top of the strut to the top of the rod
- Beam Clamp
- Beam Clamp Rotate- to rotate the beam clamp, enter the degrees to rotate it from its current position.
- Channel Nut Top
- Blue Banger
- Show Lower Attachment- Turns on the configurable lower attachment
- Strut Attachment- Check this box to configure the bottom attachments to fit one of the following sizes of strut. (Select One)
- Strut 7/8"
- Strut 1-5/8"
- Strut 2-7/16"
- Strut 3-1/4"
- Strut Back to Back- Any of the available strut sizes can be shown as back to back strut
- Channel Nut Bottom- Check this box to configure the bottom attachment to utilize a channel nut on the bottom
- Box Attachment- Check this box to configure the bottom attachment to utilize a configurable box attachment assembly
- Box Thickness- if using the box attachment, this parameter is where the box thickness is set
- Rod Offset Bottom- The distance from the bottom of the rod to the inside face of the box
- Square Washer Top- For any lower attachment, turns the top square washer on or off
- Square Washer Bottom- For any lower attachment, turns the bottom square washer on or off
- Layout Point Id- Will not be available until points have been numbered in the Points Manager
- Layout Point Description- A user definable description for keeping track of where layout points were placed
Hardware Size- Change the size of the rod and hardware from one of the following sizes
- eVolve Hardware 1/4"
- eVolve Hardware 3/8"
- eVolve Hardware 1/2"
- Show Zone of Influence- Turns on a clearance zone around the top attachment area
- ZOI Diameter- Adjust the diameter of the clearance zone
- ZOI Length- Adjust the length of the clearance zone
- Show Layout Point- Turns on and shows a layout point at the top of the assembly