Smart Bend Multi-Trim
The Smart Bend Multi-Trim feature adds bends families to allow multi-trimming of families which are not in alignment or on different X,Y, and/or Z planes. This feature connects one or more conduit runs together with eVolve Offset or Kick 90 smart bends.
IMPORTANT: This feature will require the use of 2-piece bend families. If eVolve detects that a 2-piece bend family is not loaded, users are prompted to load the proper family.
Must use the following eVolve bend families v8 or higher
- Stub 90 - eE_CN_Stub_90_v8+
- Kick 90 - eE_CN_Kick_90_v8+
- Offset - eE_CN_Offset_v8+
Using Smart Bend Multi-Trim
- From the eVolve ribbon, in the Conduit Bends panel, click Smart Bend Multi-Trim.
- From the drawing area, select the first runs to trim/extend and click Finish from the Options Bar.
- From the drawing area, select second runs to trim/extend and click Finish from the Options Bar.
TIP: Hold SHIFT to replace a native Revit conduit offset or kick 90 bend with an eVolve Smart Bend.