eVolve Start Cable
There may be instances when auto-run may not route a cable to a specific need, so the eVolve team added the Start Cable feature. This allows users to manually route some or all of a cable run, while still maintaining most of the auto-routing features and benefits. This data is also automatically loaded into a run schedule.
To Start a Cable
- From the Cabling panel, in the eVolve Electrical ribbon, click the Start Cable button.
- From the Start Cable window, choose a first bend elevation, leader length, and cable type.
- Click Ok.
- From the project view window, click on the starting device.
- Click Cancel to end this feature or repeat Step 4 to place more cable.
- Draw to or from the cable as with standard drawn cable.