When only a few sleeves need to be placed, there is no need to create an extra rule inside of Sleeve Settings. Simply use the Place Sleeves command for quick placement options.
- From the Penetrations panel, in the eVolve Electrical ribbon, click Place Sleeves
- Select the locations to place the sleeves.
- Enter placement options
- Sleeve Family - Specify which Sleeve Family to use.
- Sleeve Type - Specify which family type to use for the sleeve
- Extension Values - Enter optional oversizing values for your sleeve
- Load from PreDefined - Choose to use an existing rule sets in sleeve settings to populate this info.
The Extension Values options shown will vary depending on if it is a Round or Rectangular Sleeve
The Sleeve Family options will show any sleeves that is of the eVolve SubCategory Sleeves