Located in the Utilities panel, the View Data feature displays the results of an Integration Profile. The IDs of selected elements may also be copied to the clipboard to help locate the elements in the model.
Displaying the results of an Integration profile
- From the eVolve ribbon, in the Utilities panel, click View Data.
- From the View Data Data Source window, click the menu and select the desired profile.
- From the View Data window, the results of the Integration Profile are displayed in the grid.
Locating elements in the model
- From the View Data window, select the desired element(s) and click OK.
- A Notice window is displayed verifying the number of elements copied to the clipboard, click OK.
- From the ribbon, on the Manage tab, click Select by ID located in the Inquiry panel.
- From the Select Elements by ID window, paste (Ctrl-V) the IDs and click Show.
For more information on this Revit feature, click here.